Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2020

BOOKS & NEW TECH

I know that people think that books are boring and technology is more interesting because of all of the things that you can create or do with it. And although i'm not wrong( i think) I feel like people don't like books because as we got older in school simple books for entertainment became textbooks that were pushed onto us. These textbooks usually were always hard to comprehend and just not fun because they were always forced on us. Even though books are not seen as interesting anymore they actually are and that's if you find the right one. I know this because personally I used to love reading books but I was always picky about them. Sometimes if I really liked the book I would always check it out at the library and keep rereading it. However, now I still do like reading but it's become harder to find something that will actually grab my attention and keep me reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment