Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2019

HACK TO SCHOOL

What is this class about?
I believe that this class is about finding what inspires us and being ourselves whether it be online or offline.
What is the easiest part of this class?
I think that easiest thing about this class is our daily journals because they always get me thinking deeper and I don't have to rush to finish it everyday.
What is the hardest part of this class?
The hardest part would be the multiple blogs we have to do and memorizing poems.
What have you learned so far?
Iv'e learned to think deeper about other things and to question them.
What is your big question?
My big question is why do we have to go to school for years to only go back to school if you want to work a couple of decades to retire and then die?

No comments:

Post a Comment