Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2019

I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THIS

I am someone who is usually always busy after school. If i'm not home then i'm usually at club/organization meetings or doing some type of community service. It's what I love to do, but sometimes it can get stressing especially if I have a lot of homework. My day starts by waking up at 6 in the morning going to the bus at 6:30, go to my second period and then go through all my classes. When it comes to after school if I can I take the bus home, but if I have something to do that day then I go to the Mrs.Patty's office and hang out there with my friends and talk until it's time for a meeting or community service. I usually get home late and do some of my homework. If  my brother decides to take me to school (doesn't happen all the time) I get to sleep around 6 to 7 hours but if I take the bus then I sleep 5 to 6 hours depending on what time I go to sleep. I usually have fun though so that's what keeps me from being extremely tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment